Should this be happening?

Okay, this may sound wierd but....when I bend my neck, like to look down it feels like I cant breathe. Like it is closing my throat or something... Has this happened to anyone else? Is it a sign of something?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:32 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't know, your spine goes al the way up into the base of your skull, maybe something is off a little, but not enough to hurt. I would go to the doc as a walk in. Sorry I can't help anymore, Good Luck
    southernstyle88

Answer by southernstyle88 at 9:34 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Your neck could be misaligned. I would go to the doc or a walkin clinic. I really don't know anything else. Good luck!

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:41 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• your dying...the government placed a chip in your neck...theyre secretly controlling you life
    Anonymous

• prayingI felt like that for several months. I went to the doctor when I started choking on liquids and he told me I had mumps. Told me to stay in bed for 13 days. It didn't go away and I went back to another doctor and found out I had cancer of the thyroid. It was really awful. Go to a doctor asap. PM me and let me know how it goes. It really could be nothing but it is worth a trip. God Bless you and I will put you on my prayer list. Vicki

POMMOM335

Answer by POMMOM335 at 9:45 PM on Apr. 22, 2009