Why am I so bloated?

I have been watching what I eat and even changed some things. Got rid of the junk food, started eating more grape fruits, cottage cheese and have been on the prenatal vitamins. I get home today to take a bath and I notice indention lines in my calves when I take my socks off, they look bad, like you can see where it dug into my legs. I soaked in the tub and it got a little better but I noticed from my rib cage down I am swollen or bloated or both.

It's a little early to retain water isn't it? I know there is no point in taking a pregnancy test, can't take that for at least a week. Is this normal? I can see water retention in my face, legs, stomach...any suggestions? I don't think a pregnancy would "show" up this fast, could it?

The last thing I want to do is take a water pill, I don't think that is a good idea right now.

lilbit022009

Asked by lilbit022009 at 9:35 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Thats usually sign of AF I don't know how yours works but with mine that means Af is on the way you could probably still get the sooner preg test and take it in a few days but i WOULDN'T take a water pill.....
    Anonymous

• Could it just be the summer heat?
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 9:37 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I live in Texas near Houston and though it's in the high 80's to low 90's... this isn't summer for us. Most of us consider this "a little cool". It's not hot yet here.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 9:39 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I really don't want AF! My cycle isn't due till 05-06. I am going to be so upset if it's my cycle.
    No water pills here. But even the cramping to one ovary, dizziness, fatigue, bloating...man. I really hope it's not my cycle coming.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 9:48 PM on Apr. 22, 2009