Confused?

So im a little confused? I was suppsed see AF this week. we are TTC and i was feeling strang so last sunday i took a pregnancy test and it was neg. I was supposed to start on april 17th and i STILL havnt started. i have been feeling strang pulling feelings and keep thinking im goin to start but i havnt yet? Is it still possible that maybe i am prego? Please let me know what you think!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:36 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Could be, take another test, it might show up positive this time.
    Anonymous

• Honey, if you're having unprotected sex there is ALWAYS a possibility that you're pregnant. I have the strange pulling feeling and it's not by my ribs, it's low in my belly, I am bloated up by my ribs, water retention, dizziness, fatigue, sore boobs off and on during the day and I just have to wait it out.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 9:51 PM on Apr. 22, 2009