whats your opinion

A friend of mine gave me half a oack of dollar general brand diapers when dd was anewborn she is now 10 mos has anyone had any luck with them with older babies

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:44 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i've tried all brands of diapers from cheap ones off brand to name brand pampers and huggies. I only had good luck with pampers when my son was newborn and huggies are the only ones I can use now. They dont break him out, less diaper rashes, never leak!
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 9:50 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I use cloth :) I like them WAAAYYYY better than any of the disposables I ever used.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 9:52 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• MY DD ACTUALLY LIKED THE DOLLAR STORE BRAND BETTER THAN ANY NAME BRAND DIAPERS , WE USED THAT AND HUGGIES AND I WOULD BUY THE DOLLAR STORE BRAND OVER HUGGGIES ANYDAY! SHE'S POTTY TRAINED NOW ,BUT I STILL RECOMMEND THE DOLLAR STORE BRAND! WHY PAY FOR A NAME, ALL THEY DO IS POOP AND PEE AND THEN YOU THROW THEM AWAY!
    Anonymous

• I tried cheaper ones from target and they SUCKED, I use huggies now always. I had to buy LUVs one time when I ran out on a road trip and that was all the store had and they arent bad. Ive tried pampers and they arent bad either, but I really like huggies. I wont ever buy the cheap ones again after not even being able to make it through a whole pack because of all the problems. But if I got them for free, I would use them.
    HunnysFarAway

Answer by HunnysFarAway at 12:16 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• i have 6 kids i'v tried them all also and after all that said i use huggies when i have the money if not i use walmart brand their ok also
    punchout4

Answer by punchout4 at 12:27 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• The only diapers that work for us are pampers. We had horrible luck with Walmart, and Babies R Us brands
    Lilbeamercomin

Answer by Lilbeamercomin at 12:54 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• After 2 babies and spending WAY too much on disposable diapers, with this baby, im using cloth and saving much money and my son hasnt has a single diaper rash because cloth doesnt have those harsh chemicals and gels in them, its really worked well for us and I was SUPER skeptical about it so look into it, its easier than you think!
    jlizgar

Answer by jlizgar at 7:33 AM on Apr. 23, 2009