do you live in Washington State?

I want to get some insight on the state of Washington. I am thinking about moving there and am currently doing some research on it. It would be great if I could talk to any mommies from there! Thanks!

Bugsmommy1908

Asked by Bugsmommy1908 at 9:46 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Travel

• I currently live in wa. pm me.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 3:43 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I live in Seattle, WA.. You can email me and I will answer any of your questions. I've lived here my entire life
    casper4991

Answer by casper4991 at 1:30 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I live in Spokane, WA. I've been here my entire life. I love it. You can e-mail me if you like.
    mrsziggy

Answer by mrsziggy at 2:30 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I live in Tacoma, Wa and near University place. 20 miles from Fort lewis army base and Mccord Air base. PM me
    aeroslove

Answer by aeroslove at 5:19 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Hi I live in Tacoma about 40 min south of Seattle and I love it!! weather is mild, you are within 2 hours of the ocean and the mountains, anywhere you live in Wa. We have great ethnic diversity, with great restaurants of all kinds. Feel free to Pm for any more questions. If you do move here, look me up :)
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 9:54 PM on Apr. 26, 2009