so sad.. yet excited..

alright so about a month ago i got a new full grown cat.. it was a boy we named him zigi.. things were OK.. him and my other wigi didnt get along though.. so yeah.. well he was a boy and he was stinky.. and what not.. but i was ok.. with him.. anywho's.. a couple days ago.. he got out and came back aftr about an hr.. well he got out again.. and this time he's not back.. :( so i'm sad.. but then this morning around 3am.. i get a knock on my dooor and i fly down the stairs wondering who the hell would knock on my door at such time.. and i open the door and its a show box with a kitten in it!!! i was like awwwwwww.. kittens about 6 weeks old.. my other cat wigi hates her.. but yeah

anywho's hows your day going? lol..

MommaBear1129

Asked by MommaBear1129 at 9:51 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol that was random!
    4lyfe56

Answer by 4lyfe56 at 9:54 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• How odd! Lol we are good here...we have two new kittens about six weeks old and my son loves to be mean to them...I got them to try and make him feel better about playing alone and although it does help...he isnt catching onto the "patience and gentleness" part of it quite yet lol.
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 9:54 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Don't worry, most adult cats will eventually accept a kitten.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 9:57 PM on Apr. 22, 2009