lets all have a good laugh............

What is the most embarrassing thing your child has done in a public place?

jamesmommy12

Asked by jamesmommy12 at 10:04 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in About CafeMom

• My daughter and I we're in a public restroom and Aunt Flo was visiting. She said ewww mom you pooed... I told her no mommy has to change her tampon you'll see when you get older.. then she decides to blurt out ...EWWW mommy you pooed on your tampon!!! I just wanted to stay locked in the stall!!
    Anonymous

• my 5 year old was in walmart with me and he was just sitting there in the shopping cart and he farted and then he yelled 'hey mommy i farrrrttteeddd" everybody in the aisle was laughing there asses off at him his face turned bright red but it was funny!
    4lyfe56

Answer by 4lyfe56 at 10:07 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• When my daughter picked her nose and said "Here mom take this booger." Everyone started to laugh. One woman said " Only a mom would understand." That made me feel better.
    amyrufft

Answer by amyrufft at 10:08 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• My almost 2 yr old grabbed something outa the strooler when we were at the store and I didnt notice until I was almost out the door and a guy who works there said fairly loud"Hey1 U have 2 pay 4 that!" I look down and saw him w/ this bear holding chocolate-vtine day lol Everyone looked at me kinda mean and a few laughed but I was sooo embarrassed!
    AntzMumi430

Answer by AntzMumi430 at 10:16 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• It actually happened today!! I was at urgent care with my 3 year old daughter and my daughter was pointing to people that walked by and making comments about them (like there's a girl/boy mama) when all of the sudden this rather large woman walks by and she points at her and yells "AND THERE'S A LARGE ONE MAMA" I was soo embarrassed everyone looked at me then at the lady and she looked like she wanted to cry. I felt so bad for that lady!
    Deidra08

Answer by Deidra08 at 10:21 PM on Apr. 22, 2009