What would you do, if you found out that a teacher @ the school that your child attended, jerked them up and drug them out of the room, just because they had an accident in his pants.

ElijahsMom2005

Asked by ElijahsMom2005 at 10:06 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Your child or someone else's?
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 10:08 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I would be livid then I would pay a visit to the school to talk to the principal and teacher.
    Anonymous

• I would tear that teacher a new a&&hole. My little boy is autistic and is more ashamed at things he does wrong all on his own without any external assistance from others. I would go to the school board, the superintendent's office and speak to the person that is the child advocate for the school. There is so much I don't put up with about my son since I know he's going to have it much harder later on.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 10:09 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Tell the principal. I don't think teachers are allowed to lay thier hands on kids are they? That teacher should be punished. You know if the school doesn't do anything about it you could go to the local news station...depending on how spiteful you want to be and how serious you feel the teacher should be punished.
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 10:10 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• ohh i would be pissed off and go to the school board! the hell with the principles office go straight to the searces!
    4lyfe56

Answer by 4lyfe56 at 10:11 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• OH MY GOD OH MY GOD

Dont even say that really happened??? I cant even say on here what I would do if that was my kid. That Teacher would be looking for a new job.
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 10:12 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• If this is your child I would def. want to find out what exactly happened. I would have a sit down with the teacher the principle and another witness. I would ask the principle how this will be handled. I would demand an apology from the teacher to my child and I would let them both know that if anything like this ever happens again that the next time you meet with them, it would be in front of a judge.
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 10:33 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I would call the police and report child abuse. How dare that teacher abuse a child.

mommiedear

Answer by mommiedear at 11:32 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I would get both sides of the story for sure. Have a meeting with all involved including the principle. Just make sures theres no embellishment on the students part. If you find her actions to be inappropriate, have him moved classes and demand that disciplinary action be taken against the teacher. My nephew had a teacher that would correct him publicly and I personally think hes on the autism spectrum somewhere though hes not been diagnosed. He does not take well to personal criticism and gets down on himself, just like the other mom said her son did. His correction needs to be done privately. My brother told the principal that the next time he heard of the teacher calling him out in front of the class, he would be withdrawing him. Its just too important to protect our kids from this type of behavior. One of the reasons I am homeschooling next year.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 8:24 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Pull the kid out of that class and demand a new one....or homeschool, lol.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 12:24 PM on Apr. 23, 2009