eating disorder

muh best friend told me i hav a eating disorder because i will eat alot some days then eat nothing some days. i also weigh muh self all day. do i?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:13 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• muh? who is "Muh" ????
    Anonymous

• Why do you not eat somedays? I've been told that on occation but my doctor said i have a thyroid disorder and that is what is causing it. Maybe you should get your thyroid checked because it could mess up a lot of things. That doesn't sound too much like an eating disorder because when I was younger i suffered from a couple of eating disorders and i don't think that sounds the same. Good luck.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 10:19 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• What about your weight? I'm heavy and I do that as well. I was told that when you go without eating that your body thinks it is starving and starts storing more fat cells.

zachsmom900

Answer by zachsmom900 at 10:55 PM on Apr. 22, 2009