ADULT CONTENT: Does your hubby have a fetish w having sex w you when you are on your period?

My hubby seems to be more aroused when I am on my period and is all over me. He seems turned on by the blood. Anyones else's husband like that? I have never known a man to be turned on by a womans periods

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:25 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• My husband doesn't have a fetish for sex during my period. That's gross.
    Anonymous

• Whatever floats his boat!
    Anonymous

• my husband used to bug me all the time to let him have sex on my period and it grossed me out. now it grosses him out even if i'm only spotting....maybe its an age thing? how old is your dh?
    Anonymous

• my DH wants to, but its not a fetish. we dont go without sex more thatn 2 days. which to me is different bc hes 40 and its like an everyday thing. i had never heard of a 40 yr old man wanting it that much, maybe noone ever expressed that to me? i dunno. but i have really light ones so its not bad we usually do it in the shower. though he gets oral quite a bit more when i am on it. but either way. i fulfill his needs he fullfills mine. but good luck to ya, have you thought about discussing it with him?
    Anonymous

• some men want to get there "blood wings" which isnt the same exact thing. It involves a period and a tongue if you get my drift...... How GROSS! But my guy just wants it when he wants it, I now want to ask next time I talk to him if it does do anything
    Anonymous

• My husband doesnt mind it. And it seems like things are alot more sensitive down there at that point of the month. And I honestly enjoy it alot.
    Anonymous

• No and if he asked me Id laugh at him. But hey whatever works works right?
    Damions_mom

Answer by Damions_mom at 11:23 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• not on my heavy days... gross
    theres actaully a hormone involved and your body has a different scent which he can actaully pick up on and become turned on.
    Anonymous

• my husbnd loves to have sex he tries to get some loving while I am on my period, I am just not into it and he understands.

Anonymous

• Are you not enjoying having sex on your period? If that's the case, maybe tell him how you feel? If you do enjoy it (I've heard that the sensations are heightened), then have fun with it! For myself, when I'm on my period, I'm off limits! However, that's just a personal preference. Everyone is different.
    Moonrush

Answer by Moonrush at 8:35 AM on Apr. 23, 2009