Which Diet Pill?

OK so after having two kids within a year, plus being overweight before I got pregnant has really takin a toll on my body. I am eating right and exercising but Im losing weight slowly.Does anyone know if there are really diet pills that work?

proud_mommy1322

Asked by proud_mommy1322 at 10:30 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• it depends on what u expect. pills with ephedra will work, but they can have bad side affects... not sleeping well, shaking, rapid heart beat, sweating.. (i experienced all of these!!) then there are some appetite suppressents.... i have not found one that works yet. i have tried xenadrine, metabolife, hydroxycut... and all the variants of each. the only pill that really helped me loose was called Lipodrine (its a yellow octogon looking pill) and it has ephedra. you just have to be really careful to not overdo it!! if you start to feel bad, quit taking them. i haven't tried alli, but i have heard it works well, just slow.
    tatmum

Answer by tatmum at 12:23 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• My sister was on Alli for about 6 months. She lost 40 lbs. It seemed to work great!
    misswhite

Answer by misswhite at 1:24 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I tried slmiquck cleanse I lost 4 lbs one week. you really need to watch your food with anything. read everything you can about the product before you begin so you know what to expect. I keep a daily food journal and it helps me see where my trouble eating times are (early afternoon and eveing) I am curently trying a high protein high fiber diet. I joined the group Abs Diet for women in here and I recommend you scope it out. good luck be carefull.
    debmom07

Answer by debmom07 at 12:03 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Losing weight slowly is actually better for you, even if it is really frustrating. You are much more likely to keep it off if it comes off slowly. "They" recommend 1-2 lbs a week.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 12:40 PM on Apr. 24, 2009