jumping to conclusions

i HATE it when people dont read the WHOLE post before they try to pound into you. yall are so judgmental, and ignorant. if you cant understand a post, then dont answer. just bcause i said we werent having sex as often in no way did i emply that i thought he was cheating on me. come on ladies. i got on cafe mom so that i could express things and not get bashed. really, do you need to feel better about yourselves that bad to bash people you dont even know?
READ, THINK, REPLY. READ, THINK, REPLY. and have some empathy, you dont know what everyone is going through. and quit assuming things cause when you do you make an ASS out of YOU and ME. thank you thats all i have to say.
this isnt everyone, just yall who do it.

trelyn

Asked by trelyn at 10:31 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Don't waste your energy on the rude women on here.
    Anonymous

• very well put!
    HannahLee87

Answer by HannahLee87 at 10:34 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• water
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 10:36 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• i know its just ridiculous. women can be so caddy. i just needed to get in out of my system.
    trelyn

Answer by trelyn at 10:36 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• water? like "water under the bridge"?
    i know what you mean op i hate posting because of all the crap you get, remeber everone gets theirs.
    Anonymous

• I don't know which post you are referring to but let me assure you that there are some really wonderful people on this site as well. I'm sure you know that but please be encouraged and keep your chin up. :o)
    Bethe333

Answer by Bethe333 at 12:02 PM on Apr. 23, 2009