Does anyone have any tips on house trainging a puppy? I have a 4 month old Lab...

Shantaa

Asked by Shantaa at 10:39 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• if your puppy pees you have to push its nose into the pee (dont let it touch it, make it sniff it) and say "BAD DOG! NO!" and FYI, labs are TOUGH to train...my friend has had 2 different black labs and they bite the crap outta everything!! put some news papers down near the door that way if it has an "accident" it will be on the news paper
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 10:41 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Be consistent, take them out on a set schedule, and be sure to take him out right after he eats. And as for at night, I keep ours in our bedroom with the door shut, then I get up around 3am and take them out. (when they were puppies) It will get easier when he gets older...
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 11:00 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I agree with the rubbing of the nose.... it works!
    Damions_mom

Answer by Damions_mom at 11:06 PM on May. 1, 2009