Who does the work around your home?

On our sons b-day, we were trying to put one of his toys together. He didn't even know where we kept the screw drivers.... I put all of our funiture together and do what I can to fix things. Am I alone?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:40 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My Hubby is gone 4 weeks for work, but when he's home he takes care of our vehicles, anything on the house that needs fixing, I do all of the yard work while he's gone so there isn't any to be done when he gets home. Hubby puts together all toys on b-days and holidays if he's home. Everything is a shared responsibility, except I take care of laundry, cooking and cleaning. He works very hard at his job and makes enough so I can be a SAHM and we live comfortably, so I think taking care of things while he's gone is the least I can do.
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 10:56 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I keep the house clean. My husband takes care of the mechanical work.
    Anonymous

• My husband does most of the house work. That's why my house is a mess. I do the yard work for the most part.
    zachsmom900

Answer by zachsmom900 at 10:50 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I do it all except for the cat box and the dishes. What I can't do the landlord does.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 10:53 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• My husband and I do equal amounts of house work. I do most of the cleaning and he helps with laundry. I wouldnt even know where to find a tool, lol. He takes care of all the fixing and building things.
    beingamomrocks1

Answer by beingamomrocks1 at 11:09 PM on Apr. 22, 2009