help!!TMI!!!

ok so im preg i dont know how far along yet where in the middle of moving so im going to the doc when we get there(diff county).well iv been having ALOT of wetness down there???any ideas what it could be??and because of the wetness iv been wearing pantie liners well when i wipe i have white/clear discharge and in the pantie liner its like a reddish/brownish looking color any ideas what that is???should i be worried?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:47 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• That sounds normal to me hun.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 10:49 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• the doctor told me it was completely normal.
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 10:50 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• clear/white discharge is normal but you shouldn't be having a lot of red/brown discharge....a little spotting is normal but if I were you I'd get a check up before you move to another country!
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 11:15 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Its normal until you actually see red blood! Good Luck! PS be lifting too much with the move.
    Tris_09

Answer by Tris_09 at 11:35 PM on Apr. 22, 2009