If you just had a feeling that your DH/SO was cheating would you act on it?

Say you have no logical reason to think it...just a gut feeling...what would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:53 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• I'm a believer that you should trust your instincts. If you feel like something is up, it probably is. You don't need concrete evidence, however you may not be able to confront him without it. You will have to judge it on how he is treating you. If he is no longer "present" in the relationship, then that will be something you need to think about and possibly make a decision.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 12:19 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I'd probably look for a reason, but I wouldn't jump to conclusions. I'd check his computer history, his cell phone (if hehad one) make sure he's at work when he says he is. And if I didn't find a reason I'd let it go. If I did I'd confront him.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:02 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• what kind of act are you wanting to do? look for proof? talk to him?

Answer by admckenzie at 11:19 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• i am thinking about asking him. i have had little clues, but if i didn't have the feeling then i wouldn't think it is abnormal.
    Anonymous

• Check phone calls, computer history, etc. That would be my first move. That way if there are weird numbers you don't recognize, you can "innocently" ask who they are. Note his reaction. If he wigs out on you, then there is something to hide. Hell, ask outright. "I don't know what it is, but I feel like you are keeping something from me. If you are, we need to talk about it right here, right now." Good luck. I hate that you're going through this. It sucks to think it, much less be told its true.
    kbates1208

Answer by kbates1208 at 12:08 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• They say that your gut feeling is always right.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Apr. 23, 2009