okay for 40 weeks and 2 days i didnt think this was possible

i just freaking lost MORE of my mucus plug..i thought i lost it all before..but now i just a wicked big glob of it come out

is that supposed to happen NOW?
i think its a little late on coming out...
i have this weird feeling that im gonna go into labor either in the middle of the night tonight or tomorrow

you think i could be right based on this odd feeling??

fiance and i are gonna go for one last sex session in about 5 minutes...i hope this is it!!

*crosses fingers*

MissKellee

Asked by MissKellee at 11:01 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Lay still for twenty minutes after sex to let the semen do its job. Make sure to get the big O.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 11:09 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• lol, good luck! glad we could be apart of your fourplay!
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 11:02 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Oh thank god - its about freaking time!
    Anonymous

• OMG you STILL haven't had that baby??? my boy will be 2 weeks tomorrow!! lol
    gettingfat89

Answer by gettingfat89 at 11:06 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Wow - sex was the last thing on my mind when I lost my mucas plug.... Weird.
    Anonymous

• I didn't lose my mucus plug till I was like 5 hours into labor...............It was great.........because being my first time...I wasn't sure and I held it on a tissue and showed the nurse...(who jumped back and almost passed out) I asked her about it and she said yep it is.....she quickly turned around and went to do something else. LOL I wasn't expecting that from a nurse but anyways.......... I was 40 weeks on the day.............So don't worry about it too much!!!
    caitenni

Answer by caitenni at 2:25 AM on Apr. 23, 2009