Are there any moms out there that smoked when they were pregnant?

SED0218

Asked by SED0218 at 11:06 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Health

• YES - did with all 4 and (they are perfect).

My Mom did w/ 4 and we are fine.

Dont let the bashing get to you.
    Anonymous

• Yes - I did with #2 and #3.... I was able to fully quit with #1, but I couldn't with the others... though I cut WAY back while I was PG.
    Anonymous

• How can you say everyone is fine? You can't predict whether cancers are in their body due to smoking. You dont know if their lives are shortened by 10, 15, 20 years. Or if their health could have been better.
    Of course some women smoke, that doesnt make it right or healthy.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 11:15 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Funny that 1st reply mentions bashing.... OP doesn't say she is PG and she doesn't say she is a smoker....

So bash away morons.... BTW- I am NOT OP. So, she very well may be PG and Smoking right this second! Then again, she may just be curious as to how many moms did smoke while PG.
    Anonymous

• And let me add that I truly hope none of those bad things happen to anyone, but I dont think its responsible to tell mothers "its okay".
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 11:16 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I did for the first two months with #1, and was able to fully quite.
    With number 2 i am 30 weeks pregnant, and have been smoke free for 2 weeks 4 days! :D
    Anonymous

• I quit smoking cold turkey the second I saw that positive pregnancy test...with both of my kids. There's had to be a time when I stopped thinking of myself and started thinking of my child. My child and his/her health was way more important than my habit. Yes it was difficult, but, way worth it.
    Anonymous

• I Smoked... Daughter Was Perfectly Healthy.
    Cyarasmom

Answer by Cyarasmom at 11:35 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I too smoked and my daughter is perfectly healthy as well!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• i smoked most of the time through my first pregnancy and only for a month or so with my second and both of my kids are healthy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:51 AM on Apr. 23, 2009