tell me about your last couple of weeks before you went into labor...

I have 3 more weeks until my due date and I can feel the baby down so much lower now and when she moves down there it hurts! I am scared to go into labor but also can't wait... what were your last few weeks like?? (This is my 1st)

stepmom929

Asked by stepmom929 at 11:09 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Lots of pressure in the lower region including abdomen, thighs, vagina, and anus, several bowel movements a day, lots of braxton hicks contractions, nesting, of course more urinating, quick pain in vagina after urinating from the baby dropping.

I too was scared before giving birth to both of my children. The anticipation was almost unbearable. But, to be honest, I absolutely loved giving birth and really miss it.
    joannakitler

Answer by joannakitler at 11:21 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• it felt like my daughter was headbutting my pelvis bone and it hurt really bad but i was told that it was her just trying to make room for her to be able to come out i could only sleep on my right side..
    lilysmommy1408

Answer by lilysmommy1408 at 11:26 PM on Apr. 22, 2009