What could this pain be?

I used the bathroom a min ago and when i was finished it hurt.
Not a burning hurt.. like a sharp stabbing pain in my lower pelvic area...
And kinda pressurey lol
Im 30 weeks pregnant
I know i dont have a UTI or anything of that sort, i was just tested for that yesterday.

mommyofAurora

Asked by mommyofAurora at 11:15 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Google "Roung Ligament Pain" (which is a normal pain BTW) to see if your symptoms match.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 11:17 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Just asked my doctor yesterday about that type of pain, and she said it was from the pelvic bones rubbing together. Nothing to worry about unless of course your water breaks, the pain wont go away, or there is any bleeding. Just normal from the baby moving into position. I feel for you, because the pain is like pins and needles, and any pressure on the pelvis just stimulates it more. But it also means your getting close to having your baby in your arms!!
    SlapHappi

Answer by SlapHappi at 12:17 AM on Apr. 23, 2009