isnt it to early?pls answer

ok so im not sure how far along i am i have an appt.may 11.i think i might be 12 weeks but not 100% sure thats just when i started getting signs and my period started messing up!but im lactating already!!i know at the most im 12 weeks no way i could be over!so when did you start lactating??and could i be further along then i think??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:33 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Its colostrum. I had it the entire time that I was pregnant. It's normal .Just make sure you dont stimulate your breast!
    beingamomrocks1

Answer by beingamomrocks1 at 11:36 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I did too. Especially during the last few weeks.
    joannakitler

Answer by joannakitler at 11:39 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• what do you mean??like dont let my hubby play with them??etc is it bad?
    Anonymous

• stimulation of the breast is not dangerous, someone told me that it would cause miscarriages and they are full of it lol my SO stimulated my breasts this whole entire pregnancy and my babies are just fine and healthy as can be, I didnt realize i was lactating till SO was sucking on them (sorry TMI) and he got a little taste of the colostrum
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 12:38 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• lol yea i didnt think it was!cause my sisters SO was in love with her boobs and he never stopped playing with them.but it was weird cause our towels our under our sink so i bent down and came back up and the were clear wet little bubbles lol!!and is it normal for you nipps to be real dark!!i kidd you not mine are purple
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:04 AM on Apr. 23, 2009