not sure what to do with my hair anymore!

i have long wavy hair(past my shoulders) with some grown out layers. and i don't know how to wear it anymore. during the week im home all day so i never straighten my hair, and i can't wear it down curly bc it gets frizzy and i end up getting annoyed and putting it up. so all i really do is leave my bangs down and put my hair into a messy bun. talk about borrrring! suggestions?

exxOHjackie

Asked by exxOHjackie at 11:38 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Look for a book on braiding.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 11:39 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I have very long curly hair! Its too long and thick to straighten all the time..when I wanna "fix" my hair I usually dampen it and put gel..I know about frizzy hair I live in South Louisiana and we have alot of humidity!
    HannahLee87

Answer by HannahLee87 at 11:52 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I have long wavy hair as well, I started growing my bangs out a while back and I am liking it alot. Your bangs look similar, like you are growing them out. I can tend to get frizzy as well, so I bought some anti-frizz styling gloss and it works great on those frizzy days. Good luck. I have tried shorter styles but they are always so much more work than just having it long.
    Spokenfor

Answer by Spokenfor at 10:44 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I have gotten into the half-up, half down rut...but, I like it. It keeps the hair off my face while still allowing me to look pretty and feminine.
    Anonymous