names. . .

my first two kids have names that start with K and we are expecting again.

would it sound cheesy if i named our next one with a different letter?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:38 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No way, do what yo uwant. Its your kid. Its one special thing you can give them that they take every where with them.

Follow your heart!
    mommyofAurora

Answer by mommyofAurora at 11:41 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• No! Picking names is hard enough - I can't imagine trying to pick a THIRD K name!!
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 11:42 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I think if you do name the next one with a different first letter, you need to be prepared to explain why to that child when they ask.

They might feel "left out".
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 11:43 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• no
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 11:45 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• No, I have a J, J and an L, all in that order, I really don't think it matters....
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 11:45 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I have an L an A then another L. And there will be no more, so the pattern is ended.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 11:46 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I have an aunt and uncle (not the nicest people lol, their names are Amparo, Arthur, their kids are, Amparito, Annette, Alicia and Athena. LOL this was back when we were kids and it used to bug my dad for some reason and he said "Their next kid is gonna be named assho*&! lol
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 11:48 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Some reason you do not want a J name? The child might feel left out.
    JennJD

Answer by JennJD at 12:27 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I think it would be cheesy if you did name the next kid with the same letter. How could it be cheesy NOT to?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• No, we did the same thing.
    Our first two daughter's names begin with the letter S, but we didn't do it that way on purpose.
    When we realized what we had done we decided that our third child will begin with either a letter J to match my husband or a letter K to match me. She's a letter K. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:58 AM on Apr. 23, 2009