what is the funniest things you did while in labor or when you got mad at your hubby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:44 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• when i was in labor, i was in the hospital watching the baby shows on TLC and Discovery Health. haha my dad came in and asked me why i was watching other give birth while i was in labor. haha
    and i kept ordering food for after when i had my baby. after i had him, i had about 5 meals all waiting for me. lol it was great!!!
    Anonymous

• Just before my son was born I started just freaking out saying "I can't I can't I can't" and then my midwife Ellie told me just two more pushes and my husband repeated her. I looked at him and got all happy and said "really?". Lol. You would have to be there. It was just funny how I switched gears so fast. Lol.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 11:49 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I was talking about KFC and tools on MEDS!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 11:53 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• During my labor my hubbys boss called to tell him where his loads are and hubby had to leave that night it made me so mad i called his boss every name in the good and made sure he knew what i thought and while i was doing that i was pushing faster it took 4 pushes wish i had his boss on the phone when i had the last 3 kids ..lol..
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 11:55 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I pushed for about 30-35 minutes. My husband was on one side a nurse on the other. At one point in the middle of pushing I told my husband to trade places with me, I was tired and didn't want to do it anymore. He looked at me all serious and said "I am not even dilated yet, it would take to long." I just nodded and said ok. Later, he said the nurse just looked at him like he had lost his mind!
    After I had her they laid her on my stomach, the doctor was like look at your baby, look at your baby...well I knew she was going to be dirty, but she was all purple and bloody, so I said 'she is so gross' in a very sweet voice! I was just very overwhelmed!!

Wistful

Answer by Wistful at 12:02 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I was watching Animal cops on Animal planet, the vet had to tell this old lady her dog is in a lot of pain and she should put it to sleep (i'm a dog lover). I was crying so hard and at that point my MIL and SIL's just walked into my room freaking out thinking something was wrong with the baby. I tried explaining the show to them but I was crying so hard they couldn't understand me. Hubby had to tell them, which then they started laughing at me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• When i gave birth to my first...i pooped right b4 its was time to start pushing! Ehh..i was embarrased till i heard it happens to many! lol He mustve forgotten cause hes never ever mentioned it. lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Apr. 23, 2009