What did YOU do for Earth Day?

I started my idea back on Easter. I bought my daughter, Alice, some flower seeds for her Easter basket. Then we waited to plant them until today. We bought a miniature greenhouse to grow the sprouts in. She picked out a yellow marigold to plant in our front yard as well. It was a pretty good day! Though it was tough to get Alice to be gentle and only put one seed in each little soil pod thingy. So, did you do anything for Earth day? If not, it isn't too late!! According to my clock, we still have two hours 'til tomorrow.

MommyDumDum

Asked by MommyDumDum at 11:56 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I went on a bike ride and left the car in the garage.
    garfanatic

Answer by garfanatic at 2:50 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I just sat back and laughed at all the clowns that actually believe in all that global warming bunk. God is in control of this planet---I'll leave it up to him to decide when he wants to destroy it..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:25 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• ...But your idea with your daughter is really cute and you're really sweet to do that! I just hate the whole Earth day thing---loony liberals and all.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:26 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I would love to say I gave something back to the environment but I didnt. But my daughter and I did take the time to enjoy nature yesterday. We sat by a pond, walked through the grass, touched the trees and bushes and smelled the spring air.
    rjacob2008

Answer by rjacob2008 at 9:10 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Wow, you might hate the idea of Earth day, but that doesn't mean you can't plant something with your kid without thinking that it's going to change global warming. I know you weren't insinuating that I'm a looney liberal. However, no matter what your opinion is of the day, don't you want your child to know about nature? Screw it...not like someone's going to answer a question within a question.
    MommyDumDum

Answer by MommyDumDum at 9:29 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I used old paper plates to feed my four dogs on instead of new ones!
    cheeky927

Answer by cheeky927 at 12:29 PM on Apr. 23, 2009