Confused!!

So... what does this mean and how would you take it.

The other night my husband said that he thinks 25 is the perfect age to have children. I say to him, like at 25 or before 25. He says its not that far away, I turn 23 in September. I said ... huh?? So then i said to him, before 25?? and he didnt say anything... How would you take that?? He said 26 and 27 is to old .... so i took it as before 25. ??? CONFUSED!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• You could just ask him to stop being an ass and give you a straight answer.
    mehamil1

Answer by mehamil1 at 4:12 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• i'm assuming he wants to have kids at the age of 25...but umm if 26 and 27 is too old (which i don't think it is at all but thats his opinion) are you guys only planning on one kid? b/c if you start at 25 then you are practically 26 when you have the baby...ya i'd be confused to, i'd ask him when he wants to have the first one
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 12:04 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I agree with mehamil1. My DH gets like that too. I tell him "stop being an ass". Doesn't always work. But DH and I initially had issues with whether or not to have another baby. I want another one. Since I know I'd be doing the taking care of the baby it would be nice to have a more supportive answer. So we are now actively trying.

If I were you, now is the time to have a baby. That way if you want another one after your first child then do it before you're 26 or 27.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 7:42 AM on Apr. 23, 2009