I'm about 4 weeks pregnant & I spotted a little...I'm scared! Is that normal???

I've had a miscarriage before & I don't want that to happen again..but is this normal? I think it stopped...but is the baby ok?

BerryMomma2b

Asked by BerryMomma2b at 12:33 AM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes i that is normal as long as the blood dont get real heavy you will be fine. Check with your doctor if it dont stop within a few days
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 12:36 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I am 4 weeks too and had spotting the other day. I asked my doctor about it on monday when i had my first checkup and she said that is completely normal unless you also have really bad cramps or abdominal pain then to go to the hospital. Good luck and hope everything is well. I'm sure your fine as long as you didn't have cramps.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 12:38 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• lay down no heavy lifting just be extra gentle with yourself and drink carnation drinks with vitamin k to stop bleeding or dark green veggies.
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 12:44 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I did that with my pregnancy........... I was told to lay down..........no heavy lifting...........drink as much water as possible and sleep as much as I could. I also did a lot of praying. I hope all works out for you!!!!
    caitenni

Answer by caitenni at 2:09 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• OH and call your doctor ....if your really worried let them know and see if possibly you can get an ultra sound done.
    caitenni

Answer by caitenni at 2:10 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Its perfectly normal :-)

Many women do have bleedings in early pregnancy and most of the time its nothing to worry about at all. It could be an early miscarriage but thats nothing you can prevent at this stage but most likely its nothing to worry about.
    LadyIsobel

Answer by LadyIsobel at 2:40 AM on Apr. 23, 2009