Crib to bed

What is the average age to move your child from a crib to a toddler bed? when did you switch you child to one.

Borikaos

Asked by Borikaos at 12:52 AM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• my daughter was just over the age of 2, it really depends on your child though. mine was climbing out and jumping out and who knows what else and she figured all that out in about 3 days
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 12:56 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• i havent yet, My son will be 2 the 22nd of may and we figured we would then but I dont know
    rhondamcgee86

Answer by rhondamcgee86 at 2:23 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• We never moved to a toddler bed. We moved to a twin bed at 15 months.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 6:19 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• my son was 1 year old. I moved him to a toddler bed. He had trouble with it. I have to lay in the bed with him till he falls asleep. B/C I let him start sleeping in the bed with me big mistake. I would wait till your baby is crawling out of the crib to move him/her.
    LandonsMom321

Answer by LandonsMom321 at 2:03 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I moved my 15mnth old when she was 13mnth old she never liked her crib anyway so we got her a toddler bed an she sleeps all night, she has gotten turned up side down an most feel out so we put big fluffy pillows all around it,lol hope this helps
    Anonymous

• we moved our little girl to a bed at just over one she wouldnt sleep in her crib she felt "locked up" i guess. shes been a bed for little over a year and does real good but it depends on the kid cuz a friends baby is 4 and still cant sleep in a bed he has to sleep in a crib or playpin
    ashleywilkerson

Answer by ashleywilkerson at 6:31 PM on Apr. 25, 2009