Amway vs. Melaleuca vs. Shaklee vs. others???? Help Help

I absolutely love Melaleuca products. Have tried a couple of Amway's & I also like them. I have not tried Shaklee but have also heard their products are good as well. Problem is I don't know who to go with. I do like the fact that Amway has such a variety of things. I don't like that you have to purchase 35 product points a month with Mela. If anyone can help me with the pro's & con's of all of the companies that would be great. I'm not only looking to use these products for myself...but to promote them on the side as well. Because when I believe in something & am passionate about it I just can't help it. lol Since using Mela products it's really tough for me to be ok with using the toxic products from the store.

ps. I really don't want this to start a war. So...please be nice I don't want to hear bashing the other companies. Facts only please & if you have a personal experience please try to be positive.

Thank you ladies!

4totalwellness

Asked by 4totalwellness at 12:56 AM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Shopping

• I heard good things about Windex that is what I use. I can buy green stuff at the dollar store.save your money!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 12:59 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Thank you for responding. It really is a money saver to shop from these wholesale companies. They don't have to pay the overhead that the stores do so they put that money into their products. So it's better quality. Their products are also concentrated so your not paying for the water that the stores put in. You add your own water. So that makes it where yeah it may cost a couple bucks more up front but 1 bottle of something turns into 4 or so. You really do save money with them not to mention gas. lol You would be amazed at the quality. Right now I'm using Windex & such from Wal*Mart & the dollar stores. But even the stuff they say is green is full of toxins & although it may work it still doesn't add up in quality. I feel so much safer using one of the companies I mentioned because my son is Mr. Curious & wants to help me clean & it worries me. Anyway I'm babbling now...but seriously thank you for the response. : )
    4totalwellness

Answer by 4totalwellness at 1:26 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• try Tea tree oil and water mixed together in a spritzer it kills germs bed bugs ect.,!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 1:56 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I actually have a friend that used to work for Amway and he still uses Amway products. But that is honest to goodness all I have got for you. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 1:58 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I love amway products! The makeup is great...My mom used to swer by shaklee butI never hear of them anymore.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 10:49 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I use and sell Avon and my customers are very loyal and love the products as do I. They're making every effort to go green and keep the prices affordable for customers and have a huge product line so there really is something for everyone. I don't use the other products and they aren't really being sold in my area so I don't have much to say but if you're interested in Avon feel free to pm me! GL!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 3:56 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Melaleuca is the best. I have 35 points just in my purse. Check out their credentials as well. I have shopped with them since 2003 and have never had a problem..I can't get enough. ..ps and Im not going back to being sick all the time and the skin irritations.
    Momforhealth

Answer by Momforhealth at 10:23 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• hey, amway is now quixtar in america, are you refering to amway uk or asia?
    savingjmom

Answer by savingjmom at 5:54 PM on Apr. 25, 2009