For those of you who work at home

I need a job! Please help me out. I need something legitimate that will pay average. I am having such a hard time with the idea of leaving my baby. Even if I dont make much, every little bit would help. Any suggestions would be helpful

Thanks

HunnysFarAway

Asked by HunnysFarAway at 1:19 AM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Money & Work

• I started answering questions on mahalo.com. It really doesn't earn much, but it is ligetament. You can't earn very much- probably only $100 a month, but it allows you to stay at home.

Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 11:12 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I have put together a series of work at home articles on eHow.  You can read about the in my Journal on my profile page:

http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1396278/Work_at_Home_Article_Series_on_eHow

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:21 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• www.bootyparlorparties.com/davialavae
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 2:10 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• The amount you can make on this site is ENDLSS! There is no minimum to cash out on either. This site is REAL and LEGIT as this site has supported my family solely while my hubby was off work for 2 months. Not only can you earn cash but you can earn what you want from amazon.com for FREE. NO fees ever!

This is the BEST oppurtunity to get into! It is FREE, Legit and REAL! The best part is, you can cash out EVERY DAY! There is no need to wait so many days, weeks or even months to cash out! What are YOU waiting on??

http://www.points2shop.com/index.php?ref=cindyk1982
    SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 7:36 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

•  

If you're interested in being a work at home mom, you should read my blog with more information. Be a Work at Home Mom

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:22 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Hey girl...I sent you a pm about my PASSION in Gold Canyon! I really hope to talk to you soon!
    Momm2Princess

Answer by Momm2Princess at 10:18 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• i have two work at home jobs. If you want to hear about either of them feel free to pm me and I will tell you about them.
    sagesmom724

Answer by sagesmom724 at 11:01 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I'm a consultant for DiamondCreek Candles, and I'm also a ChaCha guide. ChaCha brings me about 1-2 hundred dollars a month, it isn't a lot, but it helps! I'm also dabbling with a couple of other things, but I won't know for another month or so if one of them is going to work out. PM me for more info, though
    motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 2:43 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Hello~ I work with a great company and make a minimum of $300 a month. I love that I can stay home and work my business around my family. If you want to know more check out www.landofand.com/fosterhealth The website give great information about the products and the income opportunity.
    MeganKay1977

Answer by MeganKay1977 at 10:35 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Everyday we go outside to the mailbox to check it! Why not get paid for it? I sure do! NEVER any fees! Join with me today and get in on the paychecks!

http://www.peoplestring.com/register/?r=cindyk1982

Alll I do is open up my snail maill envelopes everyday and get paid for it. We all open up mail everyday so why not get paid for it??

SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 10:15 AM on Apr. 24, 2009