Wedding Ring Tattoos?

My husband is in the Military and he can't wear his ring at work because of the machines hes around. He wants to get a tattoo on his ring finger. He isnt asking me to join him in this, he wants to get my name, or initial if I join in or not. We have been married 4 years, have a kid, I'm not going anywhere. So what design do you think might look good? I know they fade over time, he doesnt care. We are checking out photos if you have any!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• I understand his want to get one, my husband is a mechanic in the army and I am always worried about him degloving his finger and I know he likes tattoos (he has 12 and a whole sleeve) I say, if your husband wants it then let him get it and to hit up a tatttoo artist for ideas and what would look good. they know alot about their job
    HunnysFarAway

Answer by HunnysFarAway at 1:36 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I wouldn't really feel that to be necessary. Afterall, you wear a ring around your heart, not your finger. So, if he can't wear one, no biggie!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Let me see if I can get my camera to work for you and I will try to post a pic of ours. We have a vine that goes around our fingers with our wedding date on ours.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:36 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I think that is beautiful!!
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 2:02 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I would love to get one. I am a potter and when I am working I take my rings off, then forget to put them back on. I want to find a nice idea for one also.

I did see some with the infinity symbol that I thought were cool.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 2:10 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• My DH wants the same thing. He just wants my name around there. I don't know if I'll get one too. I'm not going anywhere, but with the ring set I have... you'd be able to see the tattoo and I don't like that idea. I only want to see the tattoo if the rings are off.

Navymama

Answer by Navymama at 9:51 AM on Apr. 23, 2009