lomao..my 17 yr old tried to pull one over on me! ever have your kids try to pull one over on you?? share please!!

so my 17 yr old sends me a text at 12:30pm from school...she is asking me to excuse her from school to get her nails done with 2 of her friends..they have a coupon and it's good today only.....she also says she started bleeding today and it went through her pants and needs to shop for new pants.
....................first of all why would she think I would get her out of school to get her nails done?!?!?
secondly when she has had a situation where she stared her period in school she will tell me to bring her pants ASAP!! if she bled through her pants why would she go to the mall in them?? to buy new ones?? get my point? she was trying to pull one over on me.........
plus my first thought was it was too soon for her to start her period, she had it 2 weeks ago.....
I'm so glad I went around "a few blocks" as ateen...i know all the tricks!! lmao!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:45 AM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• MY 3 AND 5 YR. OLD GIRLS ALREADY SNEAK AROUND THE HOUSE HIDING FOOD,WAIT TILL MOMMY IS NOT LOOKING! DOUBLE TROUBLE!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:49 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• LOL that's funny... When I was in school my cousin wanted me to go to New Orleans with her. So we went to her house mixed all kinds of mushed food in a bag and went back to my house. We told my dad that I had just threw up on my way to school. So I went inside and take a bath and stuff and then I was like okay I'm going over to Jens house... He was like yea what you're going to do go over there and get everyone there sick! You can turn around and get yourself to bed!!!!!! My fast one didnt quiet work either lol....I cant believe I did that.
    HannahLee87

Answer by HannahLee87 at 1:50 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• lol!! that is too funny...kinda backed fired didn't it?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:06 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I got better as I got older but I once ditched school and went to the beach, came back all sunburned and told my mom they had me in the pool ALL DAY in P.E. mom!

Later that year the school would call when I would miss because I was ditching so much and I had the grand idea of locking my bedroom door with the old school phone in it. (this was before cordless phones). I decided to stage a STUFFED ANIMAL! of all things fell off my shelf and knocked the phone off the hook. I have 2 thoughts about this...How could my mom be so naive and DAMN! I can't wait to catch my son in something so dumb!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:09 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• That is what I like about being SAHM to teens...they can't do much....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:19 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I saw a post yesterday, a 15 yr old tried telling his mom that a Rave just an all night dance party... yeah there is dancing but thats not all!
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 2:32 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• my daughter tried telling me the same thing...and when i told her what i knew she was like..."mom that was the 90's now those kids are the cops controlling the rave"....ok fine give me the number to one one those cops first then you can go....lol...sheesh
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:39 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• lol... thats one thing im definitely gonna do keep up on the slang and what teens are doing nowadays... I watched Doctors one day and apparently teen girls are pouring vodka on tampons and sticking em up their cooch to get an automatic drunk (eek!!! whats wrong with this world, and its sad its only gonna get worse)
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 2:54 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• seriously??? get drunk off vodka soaked tampon??? where do they come up with this???????
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:08 AM on Apr. 23, 2009