Any Avon Reps here?

Is it common for Avon Reps to take such a long time to get back to you? I have called Avon and did a form for an Avon rep to get back with me to start selling but it's been over 3-4 days and I still haven't got a call back. I want to start selling Avon to help my income a bit but I can't even get started.

floyd835

Asked by floyd835 at 2:00 AM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I am thinking it took about 4 days for my DSM to get a hold of me as well to be honest. I would say if you haven't heard within a week of your original inquiry, you submit another one. You can do so online at the parent site or at the site of the representative that got you interested.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 2:06 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I just joined Cafe mom as off 10 min ago. ( April 23,2009 9:14 am ) I am an Avon Lady !! I would love to help you sell Avon. I love it & you will too! Visit my store & fill in your profile & drop me a note. http:// tberry5186.avonrepresentative.com I am looking for recruits. I would love it if you would be my FIRST ! I've been a rep for 1 year. I worked other jobs also but am ready to spend all my working time on my Avon. Look forward to hearing from you!!!
    Tammy www.youravon.com/tberry5186
    AvonLady007

Answer by AvonLady007 at 10:44 AM on Apr. 23, 2009