Amway vs. Melaleuca vs. Shaklee vs. others???? Help Help

I absolutely love Melaleuca products. Have tried a couple of Amway's & I also like them. I have not tried Shaklee but have also heard their products are good as well. Problem is I don't know who to go with. I do like the fact that Amway has such a variety of things. I don't like that you have to purchase 35 product points a month with Mela. If anyone can help me with the pro's & con's of all of the companies that would be great. I'm not only looking to use these products for myself...but to promote them on the side as well. Because when I believe in something & am passionate about it I just can't help it. lol Since using Mela products it's really tough for me to be ok with using the toxic products from the store.

ps. I really don't want this to start a war. So...please be nice I don't want to hear bashing the other companies. Facts only please & if you have a personal experience please try to be positive.

Thank you ladies!

4totalwellness

Asked by 4totalwellness at 2:04 AM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Health

• I've used Shaklee for years. I believe that it helped me recover from surgery more quickly than I would have otherwise, and I believe the Shaklee calcium has helped my bones. The iron in the multivitamin did not hurt my stomach, unlike other brands I'd tried. According to my Shaklee salesman, and really, he's not about to say bad things about his product, Shaklee is produced under careful conditions from carefully monitored plants and so forth. I don't know about all of that. He also told me that the calcium that I take will dissolve in the stomach, but some other brands go all the way through and don't dissolve. So there are the reasons I take it. I'm not recommending, just giving my reasons.

Answer by Bmat at 8:06 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I love Shaklee.....products are a little more expensive,but they work lol!There basic h last me all year and there shakes and vitamins are awesome.They have a disinfectant that last a long time too.I am mainly for personal use so i cant talk about the business side,but I really enjoy the products.I also used to be with mela,there products are good as well,but I find I get better results with shaklee products.Good luck!
    Nattiesmom9603

Answer by Nattiesmom9603 at 6:45 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I went with Shaklee because you do not have a minimum amount to order each month.....You just order when you want to, and you don't have to be a member either. If you choose to join (one time $19.95.........) you get a discount and are a member for life...even if you do not order often. Melaluca has a certain amount to order or you lose your membership. With Shaklee, the cleaners etc. are concentrated..so they last so long, there is no way you would order monthly unless you get their vitamins. I order the cleaners only a few times a year. Also if you go to peta.org (ethical treatment for animals) and search Melaluca and Shaklee, you'll find that that Melaluca has tested on animals.. Shaklee has a clean record. Shaklee also has a 100% satisfaction or your money back guarantee and has won awards from the Environ. Protection Agency etc. If you want to try something out, check out my site www.shaklee.net/safeshopper for info.
    energygirl

Answer by energygirl at 3:00 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• 1st I have to say the information about Melaleuca is wrong! It is the same as Shaklee if you want the cheaper prices then become a member and that's the only real difference I found between these companies, Melaleuca is cheaper. When it comes to these things it boils down to the same old thing.....which products do you like better. ALSO Shaklee is a MLM where Melaleuca is a CDM which only matters if you do it as a business. Both companies are great at what they do and what they make but as I understand it, Shaklee is a company based in CA but owned overseas and supplied from overseas where Melaleuca is American made. Big issue with me. Also don't blame either company for dumb reps who make false claims like non-toxic or completely safe. I do know Melaleuca put a cash challenge out to any company to price their vitamins are better and no one took the offer. My opinion no one makes better vitamins than these 2 companies
    MomGoneGreen470

Answer by MomGoneGreen470 at 10:03 AM on Jul. 22, 2012