What is the stupidest question you have seen on here?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:07 AM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Everyone is apparently justified in their own head for every question they ask. They don't seem stupid to the person asking. I try really hard to call out the "stupid" ones, but there have been a few that make me go "hmmmm"
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 2:08 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Oh gosh, I wish I'd written them all down because that would be a hilarious list.
    The most common is: Am I pregnant? My period is late....Hmmm If you dont know and its your body, how the heck should I know?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:14 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• "Would you throw a baby shower for a fornicator?: That is my favorite stupid question today.

I am going to start a list. Great idea anon.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 2:16 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• For me the stupid questions are asked by the women who want to know if their man is abusive, then go on and about how he yells and hits and punches her kids, etc, etc,
    WTF!!!!! of course it's abuse you dummy! get out!
    or the ones where they ask about their 5 yr old kid in diapers and don't know what to do...well if she is a typical kid otherwise, quit buying the diapers and tell where the bathroom is.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:17 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• WHAT ARE ALL THE SIGNS OF PREGNANCY!ALL!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:21 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• " why are all the anons so mean" someone wrote back "why are you so sensitive" lol
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 2:30 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• How can I stop paying taxes without getting arrested, for some reason god is telling me not pay anymore... wow!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:41 AM on Apr. 23, 2009