Do you have anything fun planned for this summer?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:11 AM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We are renting a house on the lake this year for a week with my sister and her kids i cant wait!
    mikeysmama154

Answer by mikeysmama154 at 8:00 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• We are going to spend a week in florida..my sis is getting married and we are staying at a beach house. I can't wait.
    We are also going camping.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 2:13 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• We are going to Tokyo Disney for 2 weeks. I'm really looking forward to getting out of Korea for a few weeks!

Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 2:15 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I thought I did when I was awarded a good child support order. I was like yes! guitar lessons and no more saying "I'll take you here or there when I get my paycheck and after I pay bills". This summer will consist of getting ready for the court date he asked for a continuance for (July 27th) and MAYBE, just MAYBE we'll take our yearly trip to Sacramento, but that won't be until August. I do intent on buying one of those 8x4 pool and have fun with my son, water balloon fights and lots of ice cream. Trips to the library for the air conditioning and jut overall enjoying the time off.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:17 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Omaha, NE (hometown) for a month. Lazy days of sitting by my mom's pool and working out in her nice fancy apartment gym. :-) Family Reunion. Then to Minneapolis for her graduation. Hubby will fly up there for a weekend of fun too. Corpus Christi sometime in the summer...on a long weekend most likely. We want to introduce our baby to the beach! And some camping days too. I'm looking forward to all the time outside and spending time with family.

MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 2:27 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I must be tired lol too many type-o's
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:28 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• my hubby will be comming home!!!!!!

thats fun in itself!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:31 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Work, work all day (night) long Some Allen Jackson song. Yeah that's about it for us. I will take some time off the week before school starts to go school shopping. boring I know
    mrssullivan

Answer by mrssullivan at 2:32 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• We are driving to Disneyland for my daughter Rylin's 3rd bday yay!!!
    Mom2Rylin

Answer by Mom2Rylin at 3:23 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• We'll be moving to Japan :-)
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 3:28 AM on Apr. 23, 2009