is the first 3 years harder after you have the baby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:38 AM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• no they get attitudes then,lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:48 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• How do you mean? It takes a woman's body 3 years to fully recover from childbirth, so in some ways it can be harder. My hormones didn't balance until my son was almost 3, so I was always really really emotional prior to my period for those first 3 years ... However in other ways it was better... my cramps went away completely and haven't returned yet (although I have heard the exact opposite from others)

It really depends on you, and your body...
    AnnieMcD

Answer by AnnieMcD at 4:32 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Depends on if you have a boy or girl. I have two kids a 5 year old girl that was wonderful growing up. She listens. I also have a 3 year old boy who thinks he's his own boss. Boys seem to be a little harder to raise then girls. It all will work out.
    mpayne611

Answer by mpayne611 at 1:31 PM on Apr. 23, 2009