First baby.....I'm so depressed about my size...I can't get over it...is this vein of me?

kmac_628

Asked by kmac_628 at 2:39 AM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• The Hibernation Diet book sold on amazon may need honey!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 2:45 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Don't diet while pregnant!! Just eat healthy. Yes it is TOTALLY normal. Your body is changing so much everyday it is hard to keep up with all of it. Emotionally you will be a wreck. Just realize this is only for a few short weeks and then it is all over. Your body will return to normal. It is so worth it in the end when you hold your precious baby in your arms.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:12 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I feel your pain! I went from 145 to 205 lbs before anyone gets on my case how unhealthy I am and how im just using pregnancy as an excuse to eat im carrying twins the dr, says im gaining weight like im supposed to be (2lbs a week)

anyway like anon said dont diet if you ask me 2mothershelpers is a nut!!!! (IMHO) and this pregnancy thing is a really big emotional roller coaster. Everyone understands that you are pregnant even though I know that you are freaking out about never being as heavy as you are its okay you will lose the weight once the baby is born
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 3:26 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• It is a normal type of vanity! Be glad you notice it while you are young enough to get back into shape after the baby. Many years & kids later, I now see that I should have gotten back into shape between each kid. Also, 2mothershelpers is very annoying with the whole amazon honey thing....just ignore her like everyone else, she obviously is lacking attention in her real life.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:21 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• We'll CONGRADS! Babies r so fun. I have 2 kids 3 and 5 little boys r a handful. I went through the same depression that you're going through and the way I looked at it was that things happen to your body when you have kids. This is a happy time for you and I know you'll get through this. Hold your head up high and you'll do it. Get out there put your baby in the stroller and go for 30 minute walk or how ever long you want. You'll lose that baby phat. Good luck. excersise with you baby.
    mpayne611

Answer by mpayne611 at 1:26 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• You should try the Eat-Clean diet ( its not really a diet, its a lifestyle change) and you are able to work out during pregnancy as long as you are doing it safely. It's best to stay healthy and keep being healthy all through out. Just because your pregnant, doesn't mean you have to stop being healthy
    Anonymous

• You are perfectly normal! I love your honesty. I felt the same way, especially after I struggled to get the weight off after each of my little ones were born. I did it, but didn't find something that worked and didn't drain me of energy until after my second one was born. I now have three under 6 years old.

Hang in there!

MeganKay1977

Answer by MeganKay1977 at 11:20 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Thanks everyone......I just feel like the only pregnant person in the entire WORLD sometimes! :)
    This has been an emotional roller coaster ride!!!
    kmac_628

Answer by kmac_628 at 12:14 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• hello I have Body Reshaping Treatment Garments that allow you to lose the weight..we all gain weight with our babies but it's ok don't feel bad. I have post partum garments also..just visit my profile my website is listed..be blessed
    cbarconia

Answer by cbarconia at 11:22 PM on Apr. 29, 2009