I'm due in 6 weeks and I'm worried about people checking me out downstairs, is this normal to think about?

Even my fiance'. I feel so silly asking this but I mean I can't even see down there to trim it up. Anyone share the same feelings? :)

kmac_628

Asked by kmac_628 at 2:44 AM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol yes be careful with scissors hubby be barber!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:47 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Yes it is. But don't worry, by the third kid you will ask them to leave the door open while you are naked in the stirrups so you can say hi to the people walking by. :D
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 2:48 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• My SIL is a labor delivery nurse. She said they really truly DO NOT CARE how a woman is groomed down there. She did say there was one caviot...when a mom comes in with 15 piercings they worry about the safety of the baby. LOL Meaning that they worry one of those things will poke the babies eye out. lol She was joking.

If you are worried about it have your SO help you trim he gave you that body he can damn well help groom it when you can't. :)
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 2:49 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• My SO for some reason refuses to help me shave so I got a mirror and attempted to do so myself, it didnt come out very good but it got trimmed a little
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 2:56 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• My hubby held the mirror while I trimmed close with scissors and then used Nair.
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 5:57 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

OMG! LOL! That is a hilarious answer!
    4kidsandadog

Answer by 4kidsandadog at 8:28 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I did with my first. Don't worry, by the time you are ready to start pushing that kid out, that will be the last thing on your mind. Contractions have a way of wiping all other thoughts from your mind. And, trust me, they have seen alot worse out of women who AREN"T preggo, so don't feel bad.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 8:29 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• seriously Susie....thats the funniest answer I have heard in awhile. I might repeat that!...LOL
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 9:10 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I was worried at first, then realized they've seen MILLIONS of vaginas.
    No one really cares, but if it would make you more comfortable, by all means trim it up.
    MandyOs

Answer by MandyOs at 9:20 AM on Apr. 23, 2009