What do you think heaven is like?

Please no drama!
This is in response to a post about a question that wouldn't cause drama.

Nathskitten

Asked by Nathskitten at 3:06 AM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I believe our Heaven is similar to our planet in its landscape but with more vibrant colors and everything is like it's new again. There is no smog, polution, and obviously all the negativity that we know here doesn't exist there. We don't sit around on clouds with harps and we don't gather around in cliques. We work and play and go to theatrical productions, and spend time with GOD and Jesus and any other deity you may be fond of in this lifetime. We are there with our families and loved ones (from this life and all the other ones we have lived) and we are always surrounded by GOD's LOVE. I think the movie, "What Dreams May Come" depicted my vision of what Heaven will be like pretty perfectly.
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 7:24 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• wow it is way too late to get into something as deep as heaven.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:07 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Grande Bella
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 3:34 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Your whole family is there. Even Fluffy.
    MommaBear619

Answer by MommaBear619 at 3:47 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I don't believe that cute little angel babies are floating around on clouds with harps,
    lisarose45

Answer by lisarose45 at 3:50 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• The bible tells me the streets are made of Gold that's going to be so pretty and there is going to be colors that we cant even imagine also there is going to be living water so pretty. There is going to be angles there. I think there is going to be flowers like we have never seem.. The eye of the flesh cant even comprende what God has in store for those who believe in him That you Jesus

hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 5:09 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• there are a bunch of up-tight people there. which is why I wouldn't want to go... because that would be a version of hell to me...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:02 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Fictional!

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:22 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I think that heaven depends on the person that goes there. For Christians, it is a place amazingly beautiful where we will spend eternity in the presence of the Lord. For other faiths, it may be complete spiritual enlightenment or reincarnation. For me, it will be standing in the presence of God and being surrounded by loved ones that have passed.
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 7:49 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Hinson you again summed up exactly what I was thinking. Hallelujah we are going to See the king, soon and very soon. Thank you for what you have done Jesus. No more crying, no more tears, no more pain, just joy.

Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 8:09 AM on Apr. 23, 2009