who else is sick of the burger king square butt commercial?

its ALWAYS on and quite frankly its a bad commercial. its targeting children for kids meals yet it talks about booty and has hoeish looking women dancing in tight clothes and hoein it up.and at the end it says Booty is Booty... wth? who else hates it?! lol i do!

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:17 AM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think it is funny.
    I love the song it is spoofing. I have only seen it about five times, I might get sick of it if I saw it all the time.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 3:21 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I see it all the time!!!!!!!!!! and on top of that I hate spongebob!!
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 3:27 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• lol - I hate it, too, but that's because, frankly, I hate that whole "the king with the huge head" thing they have going on - I don't like any of their ads with him in it.

sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 3:30 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Its a hiliarious spoof my whole family cracks up everytime ..so not to be taken seriously ....its a commericial its not raising my kids
    koolest_mom_of4

Answer by koolest_mom_of4 at 3:34 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• i think it's tacky. i don't understand what people like about spongebob. frickin stupidtacular.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 3:42 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• i hate it too i think its really really stupid
    angelfood33

Answer by angelfood33 at 4:55 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Turn off the TV. Read with your kids. Play a game. Go for a walk. Go to the local library.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:48 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I love it. Burger King usually has bad commercials but I love this one.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 8:03 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I hate it, but not because I think it is inappropriate. I hate it because I hate both Burger King and Sponge Bob and it is on ALL the time. It drives me crazy! Everytime it comes on, I roll my eyes and look away. My hubby just laughs about it. He thinks it's hillarious how much I hate it.
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 8:12 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Funny thing is, I have NEVER even seen this commercial.
    I have heard it talked about all over CM, but I guess I don't watch the same channels you all do.
    The way it is talked about I think I'm glad I haven't.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:22 AM on Apr. 23, 2009