well im up!

my allergies are SOOOO bad that i took benedryl and passed out and now im up for the day LOL!!!

what should i do????? my son also got up with me for some reason......

aliciatron

Asked by aliciatron at 4:05 AM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• aliciatron ~ I'm sorry about your allergies. I hope you don't feel drowsy today and are able to enjoy your day with your son. :)

Anon ~ That is a terrible dream! I'm so sorry you had it. I hope it fades away as the sunshine of the day grows stronger. Holding your son tight to you will help, too. Big hugs, sweetie!

As you can see, I wasn't up as early as all of you. My pain medication makes me sleep for far too many hours and I hate that, but at least the pain is nonexistent while I'm asleep.
    I wish you all a pleasant day.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:20 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• i had really bad allergies for years. for the last year and a half, i have been having an herbalife shake for breakfast for weight control. my husband recently pointed out to me that i have not had allergies for a long while and i realized it was ever since i started having the herbalife shake!! i don't sell herbalife so this is not a sales gimmick!! i only do the shake and none of the other vitamin supplements.
    nairda

Answer by nairda at 4:32 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• interesting thanks! i'll check it out!
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 4:49 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I'm up because I had a bad dream. my son got decapitated right before my eyes with a tree limb saw. I think I am done with sleep for now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:49 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• OH ANON!!! I don't doubt that you're done sleeping! I'd give you hugs if I could!

I'm up because if I don't get up at 5am, I don't get any time to myself. But I was able to sleep better last night than I have...the boys' asthma seems to be better controlled now! They have colds and that aggrevates it, so I hope this means they're getting over the colds!!
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 6:08 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Take the walmart version of clairitin or alerest no drowsy but works great
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:38 AM on Apr. 23, 2009