who pooped giving birth?

Alot of women have this happen, and it is so embarrassing!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:43 AM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Not me, but I was sure going & throwing up before. No fun.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:53 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I did... my mom was in the delivery room with me, and three and half years later, she still teases me about. I dont' find it embarrassing, just one of the not so pleasant facts of life. It can be a detail you leave out if you want. No one will be sad if you fib about THAT !
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 8:29 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I did ,but i didn't find out till afterwards when my oh so wonderful husband thought it would be funny to tell me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:06 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I did with all 3 of mine, never knew I was doing it though - it was a mixture of being funny afterwards and me being embarrased
    bshelly

Answer by bshelly at 9:10 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Not me. But I have heard of it and that no one really cares about it. My friend peed on the Dr. but again it was no big deal to the nurses or Dr. she said. I think she was more embarrassed then anything.
    MommaM2

Answer by MommaM2 at 9:21 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I think I did with no...2. Thats what I was told anyway.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 9:48 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• i didnt but i know plenty of people that did, i was actually feeling i was minority by not pooping while giving birth lol
    emtmommyamanda

Answer by emtmommyamanda at 10:13 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Nope, I didn't! :)
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 10:14 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I didn't! I did have diarrhea the whole morning before, though. The doctor said it was the body's natural way of cleansing out the colon before birth so there wouldn't be any pooping accidents. Apparently not all women's bodies get the memo, though. Lmao.
    littlemrsmarcel

Answer by littlemrsmarcel at 10:40 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Not me ... although my son didn't descend enough to put a whole ton of pressure on that area (ended up with a csection). I did vomit though!!!
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 11:26 AM on Apr. 23, 2009