I'm getting tired of these crazy nightmares.

What the heck could be causing them? Last night it was my son being decapitated. Before that it was my Ex and a glory hole, and even before that, it was my fiance dying from cancer of the veins! What in the world is going on in this head of mine?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:55 AM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Health

• Maybe try changing something... add a hot bath before, read a book (probably something romantic as compared to a vampire novel- considering your dreams), do you eat a bed time snack? Have a warm cup of coffee, tea or hot chocolate before bed to get you all warm and sleepy.

If it continues, you may want to see your doctor. Lossing sleep can have long lasting effects on your body that effect those around you.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 8:23 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Deciphering of your feelings perhaps? Are you angry at these people? Try to talk to each one of these individuals and tell them your issues with them and clarify it and or tell them how much you care for them.
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 8:00 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I had vivid disturbing dreams when I tried taking a mild sedative- can't think what it was called (it's been several years ago)- but I refused to take it after a week of that. Have you started taking any medicine or anything else that you weren't before? More caffeine perhaps- more candy, more coffee? I hope you get this worked out.

Answer by Bmat at 8:00 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• are you trying to quit smoking cigarettes?

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:09 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• nothing has changed. that is the thing that miffs me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:16 AM on Apr. 23, 2009