What are some things you would get a 6 yr old boy for Christmas??

What are some ideas on what to get a 6 yr old boy??

SweetKYmom

Asked by SweetKYmom at 8:16 AM on Apr. 23, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Oh God to early for me to think about that one......... :)
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 8:18 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Depends on the individual boy. Books, computer games, cars?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:19 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• My son was 7 last Christmas and got Legos. That was pretty much it. I think he got 4 different sets plus some "army" men (the GI Joe type ones) and some cars but mostly Legos. That's all he got for his birthday, too. We have a huge tub filled with Legos now.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 8:28 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• My child is very PICKY so I was just trying to get some ideas LoLl All he has said was bakugans. I have a few other things picked out: nintendo DS, portable dvd player, bakugans...just trying to figure out what else
    SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 8:48 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• bike, scooter, soccer ball and goal, hotwheels cars/tracks, books, movies, video games, legos, coloring books, t-ball set, sled, easel and paints, puzzles..... I have a 6yr old stepson and we got him these sorts of things for Christmas last year... it really depends on what your 6 yr old likes!
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 8:57 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• My son is turning 5 in a few weeks. We aren't think about Christmas yet but he loves Transformers, Cars, Playdoh, etc. For his birthday we are getting a trampoline, a Spongebob DVD gift set, and an outdoor playset too. He likes puzzles, and games, and art stuff as well. You can take him to the store and you can also look online and see things that spark his interests.
    MommaM2

Answer by MommaM2 at 8:58 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I guess I'm of the "old school" train of thought, as we buy of kids OUTDOOR things for Christmas and birthdays (which happen to be in Dec/Jan)...like bikes and sports equipment and accessories! However, when it's snowing/raining/cold, they do like Lego sets, science/discovery type sets....chemistry sets, ant farms, making and breaking open their own geodes, etc.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:01 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Wii :)
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 9:24 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• anything spiderman, batman, superman, etc. all boys love those right?!
    artsymama1

Answer by artsymama1 at 10:48 AM on Apr. 23, 2009