Not the normal

Am a little bored, if you could leave your Christmas tree, and decor. up all year would you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:35 AM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Holidays

• what wouold be nice is if they made a spacial bag you cover the tree with, decorations up & all, then shove it in a closet.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:38 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I had Christmas lights up until about 2 weeks ago... I worked crazy hours in January, so I was sleeping in in the morning with my son let me, and napping in the afternoon, so I didn't have I whole lot of energy for it. I figured once I got laid off I"d have PLENTY of time. I get laid off, and my son got horribly sick. Didn't feel like doing it, he should be better in a a week or two. He got better, I said I'll do it tomorrow and that night I got a call from my mom saying the drs found a large tumor in my nephews brain, and two days later I left to go be with family. I came back the beginning of April and I got sick from allergies- Arizona to KY, winter to spring, not a good combination. Kept me on my butt about two weeks. Then I got word that we would be moving, so I started packing everything else- by then I figured two more weeks wouldn't hurt. It was already April for goodness sakes.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 8:47 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• No, our dog would eat all my ornaments by Christmas! LOL. Seriously, I think it would take away from the magic of Christmas. I love putting it up and looking at it during our wintertime. It's nice to take it down too and get back to reality.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 9:30 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• no, it gets in the way.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:09 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• and i don't want a tree up in July, reminding me of the cold winters. lol.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:10 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I dont really like to decorate. As for Christmas lights in the house, I would. My dad does. I like the look.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 1:04 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Although I absolutely L-O-V-E Christmas and it's decorations, I like to get back to the norm. It makes it so much more special when you do get to bring out the Christmas things again next year.
    ispybarbie

Answer by ispybarbie at 7:58 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I really hate holidays.... so definitely not. Although my grandmother has gotten so old she just leaves the tree up in a spare room, and decorates it on Easter, 4th of July, Christmas, Thanksgiving. Haha. It's the "Holiday Tree"
    Annabel1809Lee

Answer by Annabel1809Lee at 8:56 PM on May. 7, 2009