Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need help finding a knee specialist in my area

who takes my insurance, tricare prime, and wont give me the run around. I had my left knee done twice so far. All this week its been giving out, hurts to walk on it. I had a fulkerson done on it in 2004( realignment of the knee with 2 screw in my lower leg. But the doctor who did the surgery in 2004 is in Florida and I am in new Jersey. And when I walk my knee joint goes to the right, if that makes sense. So I mean like I cant get my knee to stay straight , it goes in towards my other knee. What in the world could of went wrong?

Answer Question

Asked by jessduncan77 at 8:58 AM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Health

Level 6 (142 Credits)
Answers (1)
  • sounds like you might have a screw loose ;-) there is a website some where that patience rate their doctors and leave comments on them. good luck and I hope you get this issue resolved soon, it sounds painful!

    Answer by MythicMMM at 9:18 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.