Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how can i get a new marriage licence??

we moved and my marriage cert isent in the box it was supose to be in. how do i get a new one? or better yet can i? arrrgghhhhh!!!! ):

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 9:02 AM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

Answers (2)
  • Contact the Clerk of Court where your original was obtained.

    Answer by Dani32 at 9:14 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

  • Do you need a license or certificate. If a certificate, go online to the county where you were married. Download an application for the new certificate and send it in. If it is a license, you might have to reapply in the county you moved to. Go to the Registry of Deeds in the new county and ask.

    Answer by jesse123456 at 10:36 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.