what are some things to do with other moms?

I am trying to think of places a group of moms and possibly some dads can go hang out while the kids do something. All I can think of is bowling but with the weather finally breaking I am trying to think of outdoor activities.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:04 AM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• A nice family type park.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:05 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• yeah go to a big open park and have a cook out. just ask each family to bring one item to the cookout. bring lots of games/sports for the kids/guys to play while moms have girl talk. have fun
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 9:10 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• take sunblock too. you will need it you you are having weather like mine.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

• Maybe do a potluck picnic. Grill some burgers, chips, soda, have a few people bring sides like potatoes salad or beans. See if anyone has any sport equipment, like a volley net or even badmitton. Some parks have basketball and tennis courts... maybe go to a zoo if there is one close by that's not to expensize. Bring coolers and do a picnic lunch in the parking lot.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 9:13 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Sun block is an awesome suggestion... even when its not hot you can still burn if your out long enough
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 9:14 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I would say go see something that is in your city every week that has popular sites or a beach or somekind of a fun park six flags
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:20 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Geocaching! Go to www.geocaching.com to find out about it. I love doing that with my friends.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 9:23 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Do you have a zoo near by?
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:35 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Mom day without kids? We go to the local wineries and do some tasting. Then there are always the outlet malls.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 10:33 AM on Apr. 23, 2009