Holey cow!!

today it is a high of 56. but tomorrow and this weekend will be in the 70's and 80's. I'm thinking BBQ at the park! what are you doing this weekend?

MythicMMM

Asked by MythicMMM at 9:15 AM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Going to Hawaii, which I should be more excited about, but it is just so exhausting for me to travel since we had a child. It's not really a vacation.
    evwsquared

Answer by evwsquared at 1:53 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Walking for the March of Dimes/March for Babies with my sister and I'm really excited about it. This will be our second year.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 9:17 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• i know tomorrow will be in the 70's...playground and 80's this weekend... outside with kids and yard work lol.. but on sun around 80's were going to my mils house for a bbq.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 9:18 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• It's going to rain all weekend here (Korea). So we're going to Seoul for the weekend, to hang out and do some shopping.

Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 9:22 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• My parents 35th wedding anniversary will be Monday so my brothers and I are throwing them a small surprise party on Sunday. Just us kids, spouses and grandkids. We're going to make a Surf & Turf dinner at my brothers house. My parents think they are going out to dinner with just them, so they'll be in for a surprise when they see us at the house too :)

I'm not sure what else we're going to do. Probably go for some walks to our local play yard to use the toddler swings for our 11 mo. old son.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 9:23 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• 61 today in Toledo, Ohio but 80's for the rest of the weekend I am sooo excited. I have strawberry plants to plant, a privacy fence to start work on and we will surely fire up the grill for dinner! This weather makes me want to open our pool, but I think it may be just a tad but too early for that yet :(
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:34 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Helping my parents move =P Then having a little birthday party for my 3 yo!!!
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 9:34 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Having my parents over for dinner, grilled pizza!!
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 9:48 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• It's already 50 degrees here (and it's only 9am). We're supposed to get into the upper 60s today and in the low/mid 80s tomorrow and Saturday. No plans, though. The kids have no school tomorrow so I'm kicking them out of the house and they are spending the day outside playing and riding bikes. My husband works on weekends so we can't go anywhere (he has the car) but the kids will be outside.
    We're probably going to do hamburgers and hotdogs on Friday and hubby said he wants to do steaks on Saturday.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 10:01 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I am amazed that our weather will be warm like that, too!
    I painted my 17 y/o DD bedroom last weekend, so I think I will paint my 15 y/o DD bedroom this weekend. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:05 AM on Apr. 23, 2009